Saturday, July 26, 2008

sneak peek

Happy Saturday everyone.


Emily at http://www.stampingbella.com/ loaded some new images to her website, and these are 2 cards that I designed with some of these stamps. If you go to http://www.stampingbella.com/ the cards will be posted there on Monday so that you could have a better look .


There is something wrong with my camera so the images might not be as clear as they should be. Sorry about that (it's a fairly new camera also aargh).


The first card is with Tiny Tina Teacup, don't you just love this image.

I stamped the image with Memento's Tuxedo Black (my new favourite ink)

and used mineral spirits and Lyra pencil crayons to colour the image. I then stippled Memento's Lulu Lavendar all around the image to soften in some of the white space. I used the Cuttlebug embossing folder with my Big Shot to emboss the Lavendar panel (can I tell you how much I love my Big Shot ). I then attached the lavendar satin ribbon and punched the tiny flowers and used glue dots to attach the green BonBonz.


The second card is with this sweet Is that a Cupcake on your head ? image.

I stamped it again with tuxedo black Memento's ink and coloured with mineral spirits and Lyra pencil crayons. The background is the heart border that I kept stamping across the card so that it looks like one big background image. With the Bella Borders it is so easy to align them and they stamp so beautifully. I don't really know that it shows that well in the picture so hopefully Emily's camera works better then mine and you will be able to see it on her blog on Monday.


The small green strip under the sentiment is punched with the Big Bite just to add a bit of texture and the oval was punched with the Fiskars punch. I also popped the top part of the cupcake up with double sided pop dots. I stamped the image twice and cut the cupcake from one of those images, after I cut it out I rolled it around my fingure to make it easier to put the pop dot in. Clear as mud ?????


Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you are all enjoying a great weekend.

Please leave a comment and let me know that you dropped by , if you have any questions email me at www.nmanel@rogers.com


Hugs

Nicky

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sooooo cute!!! I love them both! The colours are terrific and the designs are absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to get a hold of these stamps myself. Just beautiful Nicky, great job.

christine said...

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee them both!!!!
stunning as usual!!!!
hope 2 see u all soon :(

Maralyn said...

These are way toooo cute - absolutely beautiful. I'll 'need' these stamps, too. Thanks for posting them, Nicky.