Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Holidays




I wanted to take time to wish everyone a very healthy, peaceful and wonderful Holiday Season and a year filled with lots of laughter. My New Year's resolution is to blog more often and to participate in more card and sketch challenges.

All stamps and supplies for both cards are from Stamping Bella.
The blue swirls are a fabulous background stamp from Stamping Bella that I love and use very often. It aligns perfectly every time, as you can see in this card. I used the snowflake Cuttlebug folder, and coloured with Lyra pencils and Mineral Spirits.

What are your New Years Resolutions ?

Hugs

Nicky

7 comments:

stampqueen said...

My New Years resolutions include cleaning up my craft room and finishing off some of the gazillion projects clunking around half in my brain and half in piles on my craft room tables, floors, cubbyholes.... and other resolutions I need to work on would be to do some deep cleaning around my house that hasn;t gotten done in years......(good luck with that I'm thinking LOL).
Nice to see ya!!!
tera

stampqueen said...

AaaKK - alomost forgot - Merry Christmas!!!!!

earthtoirene said...

What beautiful cards! Nicky you are soooo talented. Happy holidays to you and yours, Irene

...Tonie, Tonie, Tonie... said...

Love them, the red one really catches my eye!
Love your cards--please post more often!!
Happy Holidays! Tonie

Luana said...

Happy Hannukah Nicky!

As usual the cards are amazing!
Wishing you and your family all the best for the season and the upcoming new year.
My resolution... to try to make sure I have time to play with my friends, life is too short.
*hugs*

Laurie said...

Hey there bella chicki.....of course I would love to win (any candy will do). See you at the hugabella class....can't wait....wearing my glitter suit so no one will notice me covered in glitter....te he he he he!!!!!!!!
P.S.
"HAPPY NEW YEAR".......
Laurie

Cheryl said...

Hi Nicky, Just seen your cards on Bloggabella. What can I say...great as alway!! I just love them. See you soon Cheryl