Sunday, January 18, 2009

No Fair Girl


"No Fair Girl" is the name of this image from Stamping Bella http://www.stampingbella.com/

I fell in love with this little girl. She reminds me of my 3 year old Grand-daughter when she doesn't get her way. Is she the cutest or what? I used mineral spirits and Lyra coloured pencils to colour her. This card is pink and green, my fave colours . I chalked around the image with green chalk to warm up the white card stock. I don't know if it will show up on screen. The polka dot paper is from BoBunny and the card stock is Prism. The green pearls are from Stamping bella (love these pearls) and of course, if you know me, there is lots of glitter. The image comes with the sentiment "I can't believe" and, inside the card I stamped "I missed your birthday".

Hope you all had a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,

Nicky

6 comments:

Laurie said...

hey nik
another beautiful card........thanks as i have her too.....awesome..look forward to next class with you
Laurie

Kimberley said...

Oh my Gosh, I love this little girl! Great card and I love those pearls! I'm heading to SB to add her to my shopping cart!

stampqueen said...

Reminds you of your 3 year old Granddaughter - Reminds me of my Teenager!!! LOL Cute card!!!

Dana White said...

LOVE HER Nicky - wait that could be me when I don't get my way (at least that's what hubby would say!)
Love all your cards - thanks for the inspiration
Miss you

Maria said...

Adorable card Nicky! Love your colouring and all your embellies. Hugs, Maria

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Hi Nicky, great card as always, go to my blog I have something there for you.
Cindy van Oorschot