Friday, April 23, 2010

TGIF


Hi Guys,

Scrapfest was a HUGE success for everyone. Our booth at Pointers Gift and Crafts (http://www.pointerscrapbooking.com/ was so busy the whole time, that you could hardly fit into our booth. If you want to see some of the pictures, go to Pointers website and you will be able to see them. It was great to see so many familiar faces and really nice to meet new ones. Especially those that insisted on having pictures taken with me (wink, Trish Hill and friend).

The card I am posting today features a Hero Arts stamp. I used a new Martha Stewart Punch for the border, and stamped a checkered image on the purple card stock with Versa Mark, but I am not sure if it will show up very well. I wanted a very subtle background and I was hoping it would show up on the computer. I coloured the roses with Prisma colour pencils and odorless mineral spirits. For an embellishment, I used three purple baubles to finish off the card.

Hope you enjoy the card and thanks so much for stopping by.

I would love to hear from you.

Have a great weekend.

Hugs,

Nicky

8 comments:

Karen Motz said...

This is gorgeous Nicky!!! So glad to hear you had a fab time at Scrapfest!

Laurie said...

Hi, Nicky! I love your card! The colouring is beautiful once again and I love the way you've set off that great new MS punch strip with the dark layer beneath. Glad you enjoyed Scrapfest - it was great to see you there.

carpediem said...

It was great to see you again at Scrapfest! Love your card! laura j

Laurie said...

Hi Nicky Glad to hear it was so great.......I have never been to Scrapfest as I go to Buffalo every year.................your card is "beauty".......always the best from you. Talk soon.
Laurie VF

Tanya said...

Beautiful card Nicky! It was so great to see you yesterday.

Leslie said...

So, SO pretty Nicky! Love the colouring and of course the colours you used! :) I'm glad Scrapfest was a success for you - you must have been exhausted afterwards.

Trish said...

Hey Nicky!
Love the card! That punched strip just makes the card pop. I'm winking back at ya! BTW, the last name is Hilbrand. It was so fun to meet you!

Karen Wilson said...

This is so pretty, Nicky!! Glad you had such a great time at ScrapFest!